24/07/2011

Curtains . Shopping

Today, i went to choose curtains for my room in my aunt's new curtain and wallpaper shop.  My aunt's shop in Bandar Kinrara Puchong is small but nice. The interior is decorated by her. It is awesome, more like a show house than a curtain and wallpaper shop. There are too many beautiful patterns and difficult to choose from them.

Curtains!!! Choose for my own room

I wonder my aunt does interior design too
A corner in the shop
Then, my family went to IKEA to buy some furniture. After that, we had our dinner in the Garden and buy some groceries in Mid Valley.

While going from Garden to Mid Valley, i saw:
this in the Garden,
the guy was singing while paying piano in the bird cage
COOL!

Wonderland, so nice
 It's a tiring and hectic day but happy :)

3 comments:

  1. you were in ikea on sunday? im there on sunday too!!:O why i didn't see you?lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA is so huge! If we met, then i'm sure we are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh haha...i was in popular...:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails