06/04/2012

i-clay Cartoons

Hello! 
Yesterday i found a small box in my room keeping all my i-clay cartoon creations. About four five years ago, i was once obssessed in making i-clay models.
i-clay that i used (from net)


~~~~~~~~~~~~My little i-clay gallery~~~~~~~~~~~


These are the cartoons i made following steps in the instruction booklet



Then later on, i like to make some cartoons i really like, one of them is Pocoyo!
No doubt influenced by my little brother. 
*Smiling*

Pocoyo
(not as cute as the original one, shall make a new one one day!)
The duck friend, Pato
Pocoyo, Pato, Elly!


 Of course, i made my favourite Disney cartoon characters!!!

Donald and Daisy
Mickey, Minnie and the D couple!


Just making for fun: 
A Piglet, 'oink, oink!'
Little santa ^^

 How i miss those times~ <3






2 comments:

  1. nice mickey & minnie...
    i change my blog's website ady...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Mind telling me what address u changed to?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails