30/07/2011

Anna . Blackie . Tron

My family has three new members!

We bought three dogs from petshop yesterday.One female golden retriever, about 4 months old, Hugo's girlfriend. *oo* A black labrador mix golden retriever, 2 months old. And a rottweiler.

 I called the girl golden retriever, Anna, and she is MY dog now. Anna is very quiet, unlike the hyperactive Hugo.

 My brother owns the little black mix puppy, and he named him Blackie. Blackie is very active, he even plays with Hugo though he is so small compare to him.

My brother also named the rottweiler, Tron (inspired from the movie "TRON"). He haven't come home yet, but he is definitely not the quiet type.

That's all for this weekend. This month will be tough, to take care of four dogs in a small house. Monday i will be having violin exam and will be absent from lecture, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! such a BIG loving family...
    It sure is going to cost you a lot of time and effort and money to raise four dogs!! Goodluck on that!

    And send my regards to Anna... ^^

    Goodluck in your violin exam and HOORAY! to skipping lectures... >< LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Esther!! See them when you come to my house~

    Anna feels your love! Sure you would love her too!

    Yep, skip lectures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TroN! Thats cool.

    Say hi to your cute Anna!..

    Have fun in your violin exam! I'm sure you'll do great! Better than me,as always =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo.. good luck in your violin exam! :)
    can't wait to see your new puppies..hahaha... :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails