08/07/2011

A Promise

It is quite hard for me to adapt to a whole new environment here.

Yes, i'm from Selangor, not students from other states;
Yes, i've been studied in college before this;
Yes, i've 'nearly' finished studying AS syllables;
Yes, i can go back home every week if i want;
Yes, i'm considered the 'lucky one' and shouldn't be writing this post, shouldn't be complaining or even try to say a bad word;

but yet, this isn't showing that i'm ungrateful.
I thanked for everything i've got right now.

I hope some of you can think on my side:

A sudden change
Everything's different from what i've learnt.

From the bottom of my heart, i felt sad,
even a bit now,

BUT this post isn't really about complaining.

I'm writing this to make a deal with myself,
I'll accept what fate'd set for me.
I promise to forget all the sadness and do my very very best!
Achieve what needs to be achieved.
Because it's my own choice,
i'm responsible for my life &

You will be my witness.

scold me if i complain again,
Thank you for listening to me.

2 comments:

  1. its ok...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... You have every right to feel how/what you want to feel.
    Strive thru, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails