14/06/2011

Oil Pastel

It had been more than three years i've never draw anything (Except if biology diagrams count). 

I like art. When i was young i really thought of becoming a painter, not as famous as Van Gogh but someone who can draw beautiful pictures. Yeah its true, i really thought of this. Then, when i knew that painters usually had a tough life and only become popular after they've died (such a tragedy), i thought of, maybe i can be a cool street artist who carries their paints and tent to walk around the world.

But as i grew, reality hits me. My little fantasy evaporated. 

I like too many things, handcrafts, biology, novels etc. And i knew all this can only become my hobbies, which i don't have time to do very often. So before holiday, i wanted to draw something, to remind me of my old dream *laughing*, and enjoy using my very-very-ancient oil pastel on the bottom of my shelf.


Landscape painted three years ago
still keeping in my sketchbook.

A ballerina

Cows and their reflections 
I'm not an expert, my paintings are not very nice but i enjoyed. :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! ITS SO NICE!!!!!
    YOU ARE SO TALENTED, OMG...
    I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PAINT LIKE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Esther! I lose confident as my mum dislike the "ballerina" drawing that myself like it the most. You are really good at drawing too! Esp sketch using pencil, i'm unable to sketch as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first picture the most>///<''

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sketching is easy. Now, painting is another story. Plus, I wanna be able to make cards that you make! Honestly, your hands are God's gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. > mango, thanks! <3
    > esther, sketching is difficult, i admire your ability on that! about making cards, i just follow design from books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa...你的画画得很好,这类似的画我只在fine art room看过,你可以跟我学院的同学媲美了...

    ReplyDelete
  7. >mickey mouse, 哇!你太抬举我了!谢谢啊,很开心。

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails