24/06/2011

These 2 days

The day before yesterday, i went back to my hometown, Ipoh. I visited my grandparents, and get many questions about the scholarship i get, the college i will be enroll to and they were excited because I will be study in a university in Ipoh (that means, they are going to see me oftenly).

I wondered how is the Uni KL Royal College of Medicine Perak that JPA offered looks like, so i went there yesterday. Well, i'm satisfied. The building looks nice and quite well-equiped. The uni compound is quite big and look exactly like what i saw online. It is located just beside the Ipoh General Hospital. And currently, a ten floored hostel for students is under construction and estimated to be finished next year. I'm looking forward to study there, haha.



uni Kl RCMP (from perakmed.edu.my )

The Gallery (from harisrahman.com )

In the first day, I received a few messages saying that the Sem 1 exam results were out!!! The moment i checked my portal, i was very dissapointed because I CAN'T SEE MY RESULTS!!! Oh my, they swept me out of their system... Until... today, actually just now, only i know my results. My mum called the programme office and asked. Wow, that was scary!!! The first to know hows my standard was my mum, my heart throbbed. Phew, luckily i'm quite satisfied with it. Well. I was quite worried if my teachers did not mark my papers. Everything solved.

My new college starts on next Monday. My holiday gets near to its end. Long way to go, I'm coming, Ipoh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails