30/11/2011

Lost memories


My duty today at home is to clean the photo albums that were coated with dust. I could've wiped them all in half an hour but i took me two hours to finish it. Even though CSI was showing, i couldn't resist to flip through to see the pictures. I found my parent's wedding pictures too. They looked great and i'm grateful they did not change very much now.

Some in the photos were totally different person from what i see in them now, and some... passed away. Some events were still new in my memory, like it only happened yesterday, and some i couldn't remember at all. My birth pictures, my brother's birth pictures, my kindergarten time pictures, primary, secondary, my friends, some still connected some not, my teachers..... Strike me. It feels good to see the old me and my family.


Prepare to see me. I remember my parents said i like to smile since i'm a baby. I thought they were only find something to say about me when i was young but seems like, they have proof.... and lots more of it:

This, is the baby me.

One thing i remember about the kindergarten time me is my decayed teeth. Yeah, so embarrassing when i smile, but, i don't seem to care when i was young. Haha. Luckily they'd grown back.

Smile :)
Live every moment of your life  by :) -ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails