14/11/2012

DIY Pencil Box & Floral Sling Bag

These DIYs were made in my last precious holiday after my second module exam.
 
The materials needed are two piece of cloth. I bought the materials from the 100Yen Japan shop, Daiso. Each piece of cloth is only RM5.00. So I think it is kind of worth it to made the pencil box that I like, and I didn't use all of the cloth! (which means i'm going to make other things later :D) 
 
Left: Pencil box, Right: Pouch
Both with same design using two pieces of cloth.
 
My brother asked me to make one pencil box for him, and he get one in full black. I hope that he won't spoil it.

Besides, I made a little sling bag for myself. Before that i didn't think of making that, but when I found the floral print in Daiso, I just couldn't resist buying it. The print has vintage style which is what I really like. (like in the Classics)

Materials: Another Floral print from Daiso and zip
A close up
 




Next time you might spot me shopping and studying with my own DIYs. ^^    Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails