18/08/2011

This means that i should start studying NOW

My mid-sem exam in KTT ended. It turned out not as expected. All thanks to Maths, out of expectation.
 I never feel this disappointed with myself before. Yeah, maybe i thought i would be the same, or even easier than Taylor's sem exam. I know what i'll get. Well, i've prepared to be scolded , humiliated?
It's okay. That means i should start studying everyday as if exam is tommorow.
I don't know why, i did badly, i was confident, i am confident.

Lesson leant: Today onwards, i should study intensively.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so harsh on yourself, you are confident because you know your abilities, how good you are.

    Pressure is good but don't give too much pressure to yourself.

    I know you can do it. Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for supporting, Esther!!
    I know i haven't reach the standard to be among the best here.
    Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails